Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Piggies Point of View: Post # 2


Those pesty kids never listen to anyone! There they are shamelessly going up the mountain with no instruction or any sort of organization. I scornfully looked after them. How rude, I have the conch in my hand and no one will even look at me. Ralph was busy following after the group of kids. If they aren't careful they will burn the whole island! A loud tumult erupted from the kids, as they walked to the top of the mountain. When I finally reached the top I noticed that they all were picking up warped logs and pieces of wood. But that wasn't the worst of is! They had a whole pile going on. I tried to point this out but everyone would talked act officiously to me. BUT then they stole my glasses and I waited helplessly as they used them to make a fire. I smelled the irresistible smell of burnt wood. It relaxed but only just a little. I kept trying to to talk sence into them but the ignored me. Occasionally when an group lifted a log a squirl would run out with a nimble. I think this is going to go very badly, something is going to go wrong...
(THIS WAS PIGGIES POINT OF VIEW)

2 comments:

kkaufman said...

Your sentence that included the vocabulary word "warped" was great and very clever. I wished that this blog was as detailed as the first one. I loved your first blog because your writing is so good.
Kira

Emma Christenfeld said...

Leyla-
Even though we don't get along I still have to admit, great job. In the first sentence I believe it would be pesky instead of pesty. Can you check the usage of nimble? Maybe also officiously? Can you tell me what happens with the kid with the birth mark? I look forward to reading your later blogs.
-Emma