Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Piggy Hunt: Blog # 9 revision: Blog 13-14


Ralph was quiet. I was’nt speaking either. There was nothing to talk about after all. Nothing happened last night. Ralph walked up to me and I peered up at him he spoke,“Piggy? Are you the only one left?”I replied. The conversation continued. We talked a bit about, Simon and we established that it was an accident and none of us were there (Me and Ralph). Then we also talked a bit about the fire then Sam and Eric walked up to us. I shuddered at all the mentioning of Simon and the party last night with Jacks tribe. But in the end we all established that we went to sleep early because we were tired and we weren't there when Simon was killed. Late in the next day after I lost my glasses. I could hardly see anything because I had horrible eye sight. I tried to stifle a cry as I stubbed my toe on a logs edge. Ralph attempted to gesticulate his sympathy to me, it did’nt matter I was already blind. I was smothered by my misfortune. But then I looked up even though I could hardly see, the sun was there, as bright as ever. It was hope, and a ball of phosphorescence which was the only shield against the beast. At night he was hoplessly lost.

No comments: