Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Final Fire: Blog # 11

I felt odd in there presents, maybe these weren't the lost pack of British boys. So to make sure I said,

"Hullo,"

The dirtiest of the lot replied shyly,

"Hullo."

I noticed on the island there were many sounds, like bird calls. The sound was an unbearable ululation. I asked them questions, most of the time they mumbled a couple answers, I attempted to make them elaborate, but they stayed quiet. I looked away at the end at my cruiser. I thought of how we would need to heave all there old things on (if they had any). The rest of the day was spent uncovering where the rest of the boys were. It was almost impossible to get most cowering while repeating Jack made them do it. I pitied them even though they killed each over, left on an island for over five months, even I wouldn't stay normal. It was hard to visualize how I would survive on this island. I would probably try and make a proper leadership, and count how many there were.
Finally we had all the young boys on the ship. We sailed as many of the boys began to chant a song happily. I looked at the distance and say a small dot with smoke trailing behind it. It looked like... ANOTHER SHIP!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

We sailed as many of the boys began to chant a song happily.

Great job on that sentence... I really like it I want to know more like what song they were chanting. When I read that I imeditly thought of "Kill the pig, Cut her throut, Spill her blood," Chant.... Oh btw you have some HUGE mistakes Jk there are barely any! Good Job! I enjoyed reading your blog.