Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Interview with Ralph: Blog Quest


Announcer: Welcome to the Lord of the Flies blog spot Interviews!

(Audience claps then dies down)

Announcer: Now please welcome our very special guest RALPH!!!


(Audience claps louder while Ralph walks onto the platform sits on chair)

INTERVIEW:

Blog spot: Now Ralph I read the book and its great. If you would please tell us what was the scariest thing about living on an island?

Ralph: (looks around at audience then sighs) Well I guess it was the part about being unable to trust your fellow Island mates. You never know when they might turn on you so that is probably the scariest
thing for me as a leader.


Blog spot: Intresting... do you mind me asking another question about the time you and the hunters attacked Robert one of the younger boys who was also stuck on the island. What made you attack him, was it peer persure.

Ralph:(silent for a miniute)Understand that we were on an island for about two months with out anthing. It was strange... I felt asthough someone else was controlling me. But I wasn't even thinking twice, I just had this great desire to kill. Well never mind that; Im sure I was just fooling around, proubly nothing... (continues mumbling)

Blog spot: I have just one more question about your time on the island. I remeber a part were you were imagening about your home, hows was it being away for so long?

Ralph: Well that was one of the hardest parts for me, being away from my home...

Audience: Awwwwww (sighs in sympathy)

Ralph: We probubly would never even had the chance to get off if I wasn't so detirmined to get back to my house.

Blog spot: Thankyou Ralph for your time. Thats all the time we have left see you next time!

(audience claps)

No comments: